Slaughterhouses, cold stores and butcher shops are being created throughout the country, and projects for the acquisition of technical equipment to improve the quality of production, all of which will provide the company with effective material resources to meet specific consumer demand.
Cattle breeding areas :
- the Faro Ranch in the Adamawa Region (60,000 hectares)
- the Ndokayo Ranch in the East Region (144,800 ha)
- the Dumbo Ranch in the North-West Region with an area of 38,000 ha
- the Jakiri Breeding Station in the North-West Region (500 ha)
- Modern slaughterhouses:
- The Etoudi-Yaounde slaughterhouse in the Centre Region, capacity of 400 cattle per day, 200 sheep and goats per day;
- The Bonendale slaughterhouse (Douala), capacity of 200 cattle per day, 200 sheep and goats.
- The industrial slaughterhouse of NGaoundere, capacity of 250 animals per day.
- Mobile slaughterhouses for pigs and small ruminants already operational in Mbankolo and Nkol Ewoe for Yaounde, and in Douala.
- Butcher shops at the Yaounde (Etoudi) and Douala (Bonenedale) Slaughterhouses: These Butcher shops are operational and offer retail sales of meat.
- The company has the appropriate trucks to transport the carcasses in good hygienic conditions.
Cold storage facilities:
The Yaounde cold storage facility has a volume of 6,000 m3 and a storage capacity of 1,000 carcasses of 200 kg of beef.
- The Ngaoundere cold storage facility has a volume of 1,400 m3 and a storage capacity of 2,500 carcasses of 200 kg
- The Kribi cold storage facility has a volume of 3 000 m3 and a storage capacity of 5 000 carcasses of 200 kg.
- Ebolowa cold storage facility has a volume of 1,400 m3 and a capacity of 2,500 carcasses of 200 kg.
- The Ebolowa butcher shop inaugurated on 20 December 2021.