Since October 2021, there has been good collaboration between the Centre National d’Etudes et d’Expérimentation du Machinisme Agricole [National Centre for Agricultural Machinery Research and Experimentation] (CENEEMA) and the Livestock Development Corporation (SODEPA). After training the drivers at the end of 2021, on how to use new agricultural machines, a 26-day theoretical and practical training was launched on June 13, 2022 bringing together the general managers of the two organisations and their staff at the Ndokayo Ranch.
- SODEPA-MINTRANSPORT CONVENTION: METEOROLOGY AND TRANSPORT TOGETHER WITH LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION.
- PERIODIC SALES OF MEAT: SODEPA AT THE SIDE OF THE HOUSEWIFE’S BASKET
- SLAUGHTERHOUSE WASTE MANAGEMENT: SODEPA RECEIVES THE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE AFRICAN BUREAU OF THE UNITED NATIONS ENVIRONMENT PROGRAMME
- SODEPA AT SIALY: MATURE MEAT AT THE NATIONAL MUSEUM
- Collaboration SODEPA- MTN Cameroon: A force for competitiveness and growth for the company.