The afternoon of July 22, 2022 saw the birth of a new agreement between SODEPA and the agro-industrial flagship of the North, SODECOTON.
For these two companies, which have been in existence for almost 50 years, this is a win-win partnership that will guarantee quality feed for SODEPA’s livestock on the one hand, and technical support for SODECOTON’s cotton farmers on the other.
Some areas of collaboration between the two companies:
- Supervising the breeding activities of SODECOTON’s cotton farmers and partners
- Popularizing and transferring of agro-pastoral techniques (production of organic manure, artificial insemination, production and conservation of hay)
- Supporting SODECOTON by facilitating the sale of culled and butchered animals to cotton growers
- Facilitating the acquisition of cottonseed cake and husks from SODECOTON
- Collaborating in the development and dissemination of new animal feed formulations, to name but a few…
Among other things, the two parties undertake to pool their human, material and financial resources to ensure the proper implementation of the partnership activities.